Welcome to Hygiene Audit Systems.
As leading food hygiene and health and safety consultants we’ve been helping clients provide safer food through food hygiene and safety controls for more than 25 years. We have the expertise, size and innovative technological solutions to help build standards of excellence in food hygiene and safety.
We’re confident our friendly team of EHOs and food safety trainers will listen to your needs and concerns and provide practical advice on the best way forward. As well as providing the services listed below, we’re always happy to take on new challenges! So why not give us a try today?
With a national team of Environmental Health Officers supporting safety within all types of businesses across the UK as well as worldwide.
We are market leaders in on-line management systems and health and safety and food hygiene training.
We have built up a reputation for high standards, honesty, transparency of charging and good value for money. Above all, our clients can be assured of rapid responses from our diligent staff and health and safety and food safety experts when they need us, and a caring attitude to ensure that they are happy with our services.
- Bars, Pubs and Licensed Premises
- Contract and Event Catering (Anything from Music Festivals to Corporate Events, Racing Courses to Air Shows)
- Facilities Management
- Food Manufacturers
- Licensed Retail
- Office Service
- Auditing companies to check legal compliance, improve standards and prove due diligence
- Improving food businesses’ Food Hygiene Ratings ratings so you retain and gain new customers
- Designing and delivering food hygiene, food allergy and health and safety training courses
- Developing and reviewing food safety management systems (HACCP)
- Producing health and safety and fire safety policies and risk assessments
- Providing health and safety competent persons for your organisation
- Liaising with enforcers, challenging unfair decisions and reducing the effects of legal action
- Providing expert reports for courts, solicitors, insurers and to prevent legal action
- Collating food suppliers’ data for traceability, recall, allergen content and menu development
- Checking supplier approvals/arranging food supplier audits to ensure ingredients are safe
- Providing safety and food hygiene advice and support day to day and in emergencies
- Investigating food poisoning, food safety complaints and workplace accidents for you
- Researching and supplying safety and hygiene products such as Labellord and Thermal Disinfection Indicators to make legal compliance easier
- Noise assessment to audit against licence restrictions or safe working limitations